Monday 29 April 2019

My Spoilt Holiday!

Do you ever feel Spoilt? Well, I definitely do! My mum always spoils me with expensive things and now that I have a step-dad...... I get even more spoilt. Oh, but I'm not a spoilt brat, to be honest, I hate being spoilt. You do get whatever you want sometimes but it can be the worst fee
ling ever but today   I will be telling you about my BEST but expensive holiday!

Last year when it was the school holidays, my mum invited me to go on a trip with her and our family. Where were we going to? Well, it was a Boat Cruz so we went to three islands that holiday! The Boat Cruz was SPECTACULAR!!! We got fed luxurious food, they had an entertainment stage, they had a bingo club, there was a pool, there was a big screen for movies and they even had a virtual car machine. All of it was exciting and fun, I enjoyed myself a lot but that wasn't the end of it.

My mum had to go back to Australia and I thought I was going back to NZ but my aunt and uncle asked me if I wanted to go with them to Dream World! Dream World is located in Gold Coast and since we were in Brisbane, it was just a 1-2 hour drive. I said yes and so we stayed with our family who lived there. Going to Dream World was amazing! It was like going to Disney Land but a bit smaller. Since Dream World and Whitewater World are connected, we went into both of them. I didn't get to go on every single ride and slide (mostly because some of them were too much for me) but I did have a really good time.

After all of those good times, we finally went back home. My family went back to Australia/Perth and I went back to New Zealand/Auckland. The islands that we went to was Noumea, Lifou Island and I forgot the last one but I had I really great time. If it's hard believing that I went to Dream World I have proof and the Boat Cruz Well, I don't have a photo but I do have proof but in real life. If you don't believe me, come to me and I'll show you. Remember to appreciate what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment