Tuesday 23 July 2019

Another Holiday Of Nothingness!

Woo Hoo! I was so eager to go home but found out that we were staying home for the holidays. I mean staying home isn't that bad but since it was the holidays I felt the need that I had to go outdoors and enjoy the breeze. I know that some people had a good holiday because they got to play fortnite or go on the internet 24/7 but that seems dull. I wanna go to an amusement park or go somewhere you can explore and investigate.

One of the things I did during the holidays was listening to music. The one thing that satisfied me was music. I have a big passion for music including dancing, singing, etc. Not many people know this but it's true, I love music so much that I need a break from it sometimes. Sorry to say but this is
pretty much the only thing that I enjoyed in the holidays. Take care and make sure that if you're having the same problem as me, nag your Mum and Dad to take you somewhere out of the house. It's not only good for you but I ensure you that you'll have fun.

Task Description -
Do you like the feeling of being cooped up in your house? I don't like it at all but sometimes you just have to deal with it. Some things that you could probably do if your at home doing nothing is begging your parents to go somewhere! Maybe don't do that but that's the best option I have, unless your a music freak like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment