Monday 5 November 2018

Writing - Colour Code

Are my friends good to me? Am I a good friend? Well no need to ask those questions anymore because in the following paragraphs that i’ve written is to explain to you what a good friend means and does.


One of my good friends are trustworthy. Trustworthy friends listen to your story’s and makes sure not to tell anyone. For example if you tell someone a secret but they tell others then thats not a good friend so make sure you trust the person before telling them.


Encouraging! Now what does that mean? Well encouraging means someone who pushes and supports you when you really need the encouragement. People who encourage you are good friends, they make sure that you have at least someone you can rely on to support you.


If you have a friend who puts you before others…. That’s a good friend. When someone puts you before anything, is something really wise to do. E.G If people put you before anything that means they care for you more than anything (maybe not family or god).


Ok, now this idea is simple. Being helpful!. Now i’m sure everyone whos reading this has someone in their life who is very helpful. How are they helpful? Glad you asked! Helpful people does stuff for you like cleaning up after you (but sometimes it’s creepy when they do that) but anyways. Being helpful is good for a friend because sometimes they can’t do things them self.


My last idea is giving things to a friend when they don’t have it. This might seem really dumb but your sharing love to them. When you share love I guarantee you’ll get it back, maybe not from them but from someone that GOD SENT!!! (ok maybe that was just a little joke but you get what I mean).

Well that’s it. This writing is just simply trying to help you or someone to be a good…. no great…. wait AMAZING actually just a friend that they can forgive and remember. If your wondering why it’s good to be a good friend, it’s because some people out there are having problems in their life and the last thing that they need is someone ruining it even more, so share the love to others and you’ll get the love back.

Task Description -
Today we had to get our writing and highlight what was our statement, explanation and example. Statement = Yellow, Explanation = Green and Example = Blue.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Trendy, I like how you highlighted the statement, explanation and example because I thought that was really useful and extremely helpful especially to those who are really struggling which one is statement, explanation or example. Plus, I love your conclusion in the end I thought that was really touching and kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Venice for your comment, you really made my day happy now :D!

      Delete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. writing blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. writing

    ReplyDelete