Friday 16 November 2018

The Wonder Tree?

I found an unordinary tree that was all alone. I stared at it for a while and noticed something about it. All of its leaves were falling on the ground, like it was crying. I walked up to it and held one of its branches. I felt cold and sad inside so I swung my arm away from the branch.

‘That was weird?’ I felt normal again. As I was just about to leave I had an unusual feeling inside of me. I felt nauseous, sick, I couldn’t see properly. I fell to the ground and started to see things from the past. I saw the tree but something felt different about me, I looked around and saw many other trees.

This big machine with axes connected to it charged for all the trees. The machine chopped every single tree that was around me except for the one tree. I woke up looking at this black, tall figure. My eyesight was blurry so I couldn’t see what the figure actually looked like, at that moment something happened…..

Task Description -
Well this is my story about a tree. I only had to do this for two days so I wasn't able to finish it all but I might continue it later in the future. I hope you've enjoyed this writing about my mysterious tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment