Tuesday 7 March 2017

Camp soon 2017

Well let me tell about camp I don’t know much because I never went to camp year five so I just tell you stuff anyways let's get on with it. What i’m looking forward is to doing our dance oh I forgot to tell my group so my camp leaders are Daisy and Jaylim and our song for our dance is I gotta feeling by Will.i.am and the moves are funny but its gross at the same time.

Wanna know the group names well the group names are called Principals, Presidents, Sheriff's, Captains, Generals and lastly the Chiefs. The songs that were on the paper were September, I gotta feeling, Americano, another song I don’t remember what it’s called but it’s by pitbull and another one by one direction and some other ones.        

I’m hoping that we won’t have any terrible problems or any horrible weather because we all know that we want to have a marvelous day at camp and not a ugly stormy day, so i’m really hoping that we have a wonderful day at camp because this is my first time at camp and I don’t want my first time at camp to be horrible because I don’t have any other chance i’m a year 6 that's why.

What i’m nervous about is that well i don’t really know what i’m nervous about is probably who i’m going to sleep with at camp only because i don’t know if I can trust them or like I just don’t know who  to sleep with because all of the girls want to sleep with me, that kind of sounded weird but it's true so that's what i’m feeling about camp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment