Wednesday 8 August 2018

Ned - Kindness Adventure!

Somethings are different in life right? Well just because somethings are different doesn’t mean that their bad. Today Ned and his friend Cosmo told us heaps of things about Kenya and how it’s different compared to our country, New Zealand.

One of things that caught my eye was how your smile can make a big difference. He said that we all have a superpower and that superpower was our smile. When i first heard that i was like “My smile isn’t my superpower, my smile is my ENEMY!”. I noticed that when you make a person smile you feel good about yourself so that’s why this is one of my favourite points.

Each person matters a lot! What would that mean? I think that its meaning that if there’s someone different to you, you still have to give them as much love, just like you give love to your family and friends. They may be different and they may look a bit weird but it doesn’t mean that their a bad person.

Include Others! This one really attracted me. Why? It attracted me because most of the people that i hang out with don’t really include people when playing games, sports and so on. When your playing with your friends and you see someone walking by themself, What would you do? If I were you I would go up to them and ask that person if they wanted to play with me!

Sticks In A Bundle Are Unbreakable! What does that mean?  In my opinion that would mean ‘people together are strong’, so never be that person who thinks their cool and stuff, but be the person who will lead the group and makes sure “NO MAN'S LEFT BEHIND!”.  Well I don’t really mean that but just be the person that everyone loves to hang out with.

Well that has been 4 messages from the ‘Ned - Kindness Adventure’ show. Hope you liked reading this!

1 comment:

  1. Hey trendy what an very interesting story I had hope you had fun and enjoy it while you can

    from your beloved friend Monika

    ReplyDelete