Wednesday 1 August 2018

Tips from me to make your holiday fun!

Have your holidays been boring? Well so has mine, so today I will be telling you some tips about how to make your holidays fun. Just so you know my tips are the best tips ever!!!

One of my tips that I would like to share is to always ask your parents for any help. Your probably thinking ‘well that’s just boring’ well if you think about it if you ask they might give you some treats or even take you out somewhere because you were being so helpful. That’s a good idea (well to me it is).

Another tip is to go outside and play with some friends or family. Most people these days are mostly on devices and for adults that’s very frustrating for a child to be on a device all day. What i’m saying is that you should at least take some time off your device and get some fresh air and that would make your parents a lot more happy.

My third tip is that you should do your chores nice and early. Why? The reason why you should is because if you wake up late and start doing your chores, you won’t have that much time to go on your device, play outside or even go out somewhere to eat. If you wake up early you will be able to do all the stuff that you were planning to do.

My last tip for today is that to always thank your parents. I know that this might not be fun but thanking your parents is a good thing. You need to thank your parents because they have done so much for you that sometimes you don’t even notice. They would really appreciate it if you said thank you, it would at least make them smile.

Well that’s been my tips on how to have a fun and appreciative holiday. Make sure to say thank you to your parents, wake up early and do chores, hang outside with some family or friends and to always ask not just parents but others for help because that would make everyone happy. Thanks for reading my tips on how to have a fun holiday. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment