Thursday 27 June 2019

Come and Learn Some Things About The Continents With Me!

WALT: Using code and making a scratch animation for our theme!

Instructions - Firstly press space and wait for the cat to disappear. Press left arrow key and wait until the background turns back to the World Map. Then Press 'C' key then sit back and relax and enjoy the show! If you would like to restart it and watch it again press b and repeat the same steps!


Task Description -
This is my scratch animation and let me tell you some things about it. This was my first time playing around with scratch so it was a bit hard for me to code but I seemed to be doing great. What I learned was a lot of things about the continents and it's up on my blog if you want to check some of those out. Making this took some time and effort into it, I think I took about a month to make this whole thing. The music is suppose to represent the country meaning it's a song from that country/continent. The last one which is Paris, that song wasn't actually from Paris but I just chose a random song that I could find.

Everyone know that there are 7 continents but sometimes I wonder what about New Zealand. It doesn't seem to be in the world map when you search up 7 continents, If I were ever a debating person, I would debate for my life. New Zealand deserves to be at least something, even though it is a country, it deserves MORE! Anyways, I hope you enjoy my little animation and if you want comment down below what you think but please be positive. LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment