Tuesday 24 September 2019

~ Choco Muffins! ~

Don't we all love the taste of soft muffins. Well, today me and my partner (Calais) made chocolate muffins. This is my fourth day at cooking and it's getting better and better by the second. Right now the muffins are still in the oven but I really hope it comes out nice and not burnt. Here's a photo of our muffins and with some whip cream. There was only whip cream on 4 because those were the ones that we ate. To be honest, I loved the whip cream, I thought it was better than the cupcake itself.

Ingredients - 
Sun Raising Flour 
Cocoa 
Sugar 
Milk 
Oil
Eggs

Dry Ingredients
Step 1 - 1 1/2 cup of S.R Flour
 1/4 cup of cocoa
 1/2 cup of sugar

Wet Ingredients
Step 2 - egg
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of oil

When Finished
Step 3 - Mix Well
Step 4 - Enjoy what you made!


No comments:

Post a Comment