Tuesday 29 October 2019

๐Ÿ•P.I.Z.Z.A๐Ÿ•

Seventh day here at cooking. It feels like it's my thousandth day. I enjoy coming here and cooking something, it's a new experience for me since i'm learning something new. Calais and I made Pizza but it's not those types of pizza's at Domino's or Pizza Hut. It's quite little but still enjoyable, if you would like to try and make this yourself then here are the instructions and ingredients. Mine may look a little overcooked so try to to do that๐Ÿ˜…
Ingredients -
Tomato Sauce
Red Pepper/Capsicum
Red Onion
Ham
Options For Toppings -
Pineapples
Cheese
Etc

Step 1 - Paste the top of the pizza bread with tomato sauce
Step 2 - Dice the red pepper, tomato, red onion and ham
Step 3 - Spread all your vegetables, ham, cheese, pineapples on top. Put sauce on top and bake for 15mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment