Tuesday 12 November 2019

Mince Gravy With Rice👌

A classic cooking people like to make, the old Mince & Rice. Calais and I made Mince & Rice, now keep in mind a lot of our cooking's have included onions right? Well, today turned out a bit bad for me, since I was the one who had to cut the onions, a tear drop or 2 came out. I found out that I am pretty sensitive to onions, but except for that happening, me and my buddy think we did a pretty good job. Here is what we made.
Ingredient -
Onion
Frozen Vegetables
Mince
Tomato Soup

Step 1 - Dice the onion and fry until it is soft.
Step 2 - Add mix vegetables and cook until it is soft.
Step 3 - Add the mince and fry until is it cooked.
Step 4 - Add tomato soup and mix well.
Step 5 - Serve into white bowl/plate.
Step 6 - Enjoy Your Meal😊

No comments:

Post a Comment