Tuesday 3 December 2019

Nacho Nacho MAN!!!

Unfortunately, this is our last day of cooking which is a bit disappointing, but at least I learned how to make some new foods. This time I had a new partner because all the year 8's who are going Tamaki Collage had their Orientation day today. My partner was Tehillah and we both made Nacho's! In my opinion, it wasn't too bad. It actually tasted really nice and it was really fulling. If you would like to try it out, here it is:

Ingredients -
Onion
Mince
Bake Beans
Cheese
Chilli Sauce
Mix Herbs

Step 1 - Dice the onion and fry until soft
- Add the mince and fry until it is cooked

Step 2 - Add bake beans 
- Chilli Sauce
- Mix Herbs
- Cheese

Optional -
Add Sour Cream
Add Cheese

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trendy
    My name is Antonia and I'm from St Patrick's school.
    I love nachos,I wish I got to do them at food tech at our school anyway
    I like how you have put the recipe for the nachos and told me your opinion on nachos.From what you have said about them I might have to try them.
    Great job
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete