Tuesday 12 December 2017

Final Post Of 2017 (From School)

Today is the last post I will be posting on to my blog for 2017 at school. I will be doing Summer Learning Journey but I will be in Australia. I will miss every single person at school, mostly my friends I will be missing. I will be missing Team 4 because I will be going to Team 5 in room's 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

My highlight's from this year is probably year 6 Camp, because camp was Marvellous. It was so fun I had so much fun I nearly cried to death.

I feel like I learned a lot about friendship because at this school I've made heaps of friends and I love them all. Back in my old school I only had 1 best friend and her name was Jodeci, and she was the nicest person to me in Australia.

Next year i'm feeling excited because I will be a year 7 and I will be in Team 5. In Team 5 we might go to Rainbow's End and all sorts of Fantastic things.




No comments:

Post a Comment