Friday 23 February 2018

A Letter To Nicolas Lei

Dear Room 3,


My name is Nicolas Lei. I hope you are all well and excited to
start another new year at Pt. England School. This is my first year at Ferguson
Intermediate and I am year 7. I am writing this letter to you all because I know
most of you are a similar age as me and I need your help! Someone told me
that you are a smart group of students, so I look forward to hearing from you.  


As a new student, I am learning a lot of new routines and rules. I am enjoying
my time here, however, there is one thing that I detest and that is our school
uniform! At my old school, we wore mufti which was awesome because I got
to choose what I wanted to wear everyday. Now that I am at Ferguson, I have
to wear the same thing every day like everyone else. It bothers me because I
don’t think it’s fair that I have to wear a school uniform. This makes me want to
move schools.


I know that you wear a school uniform too, right? How do you feel about that?
Do you think all schools should wear uniform? Please tell me why you think
schools should or should not wear uniform so I can make a decision on
whether to stay here at Ferguson or move back to my old school. Please write
back to me soon.


Kind regards,


Nicolas Lei, Year 7
Ferguson Intermediate School




Trendy
130 Point England Road
Glenn Innes
Auckland 1072


Wednesday 7th February 2018


Nicolas Lei
Ferguson Intermediate School
Otara
Auckland


Talofa Lava my name is Trendy. Thank you for sending this letter to me and I would l
ove to help you with the problem that you have at your new school.


My Opinion about hating to wear the same clothes as other people is that I think it’s
very responsible.  My Reason why is because when your whole class or school goes
out on a trip, people will look at you and judge you but in a good way.  Some will
even go to your teacher and compliment your whole school.In Less words everybody
loves to see a school in the same uniform because in there mind they think straight away
that’s a responsible school. You should wear school uniform because it makes your
school look good.


Yours sincerely,
Trendy, Year 7
Pt England School

1 comment:

  1. What a great response Trendy! I can see you provided him two different perspective of why he should wear his uniform. Would love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete