Wednesday 25 July 2018

Beyonce Bert

As I was walking into the hall for the Immersion Assembly, I saw Beyonce!!! I was so excited to met Beyonce for the first time but when Beyonce turned around I was in a lot of shock. Beyonce turned out to be Mr Burt.

My favourite team that did their thing for the Immersion Assembly was Team 5. I liked team 5’s one was because they were doing ‘Tai Chi’. Now if you have no idea what Tai Chi is, Tai Chi is a type of martial arts that most people do near China. The funniest part about it was Mr Wiseman, the reason why was because while he was doing the actions he thought that he was a TIGER!!!!

I would like to say a big thank you to all teachers that took their time off during the school holidays to make their movie for the immersion assembly. Taking your time off during the school holidays is a very hard thing to do because you don’t really get time to relax or have some quality time with your family. Thank you teachers for doing this for us students.

No comments:

Post a Comment