Tuesday 3 July 2018

Welcome Back Mrs Tele'a!!!

Dear Mrs Tele’a,
My name is Trendy and I am 11 years old also a year 7. My cultures are Samoan and Maori. You already know my family but i’ll still tell you anyways, my mum’s name is Paulina, my sister’s name is Stylez and my lazy brothers name is Charm. I am the youngest child in the family and my father wasn’t really there for me after i turned six but you should get what i mean. I was born up north, in Kaitaia.

I don’t really play sports but last year i played Softball and Netball. I also enjoy a sport that i made up and it’s called eating. I know that eating isn’t a sport but it should be. I also enjoy helping people with something that they need help with around the whole school.

If had to choose out of all the subjects in this school, mine would be maths. I love maths because i love using numbers and calculating stuff. I don’t really like doing maths in front of people but i like doing it in my own time because i have space to concentrate on the maths problem. I love cleaning at school but i don’t really like cleaning at home. I think my goal for this year is to be nice to everyone and make sure that nothing bad happens around this school.

Best Wishes,
From Trendy

No comments:

Post a Comment