Tuesday 30 May 2017

Whitey Cop

Whitey Top (1).png


Whitey Cop



Tasty, Gorgeous and I loved it so much that’s what I think about the loveling smell of chocolate.

This chocolate brand was cadbury and it was white at the top and a little bit of brown at the bottom. I think it’s called white chocolate i just guessed because it’s white. It cost 3.99 for one packet but if you wanna buy more then it will cost more.

The white chocolate was the most very tasty, delicious and magnificent chocolate that i have ever tasted in my whole life well actually it wasn't but it’s probably my second favourite chocolate I’ve tasted. I took a little nibble and OMG it was amazing, i loved it. I think that heaps of people should buy this chocolate but only if they want to but my opinion say’s definitely buy that chocolate. It felt smooth, kind of hard and it felt very sticky when it starts to melt but very yummy. The smell well the smell was so sweet it felt like heaven well that’s what I think heaven smells and feels like.

It was yummy and delicious if you could taste the fantastic and nice flavour in the chocolate. I think it should have more taste so it’s sweeter.

Out of 1 to 10 I would say 9 only because it’s not the best but it’s still nice so I think that you should buy this chocolate if you can find it and that’s my opinion on the white chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment