Wednesday 10 May 2017

First Netball Game

Today we had our first netball game on the 9th of may. It was awesome but I was kind of nervous but it was really fun. We had to wear a black and red skirt and T-shirt with shoes you're comfortable with. I went with my aunty and uncle with Judah and Naomi my cousins. We were versing Doi Topaz and I was very excited. Before we played we had to stretch and practice for a while then the siren would go so we had to go onto our spots. My team mates were Makayla, Bethan, Justice, Petesa, Tepeia, Charlese, Leilani, Amelia, Me and our captain Paikea. My spot was GK and I was never swapped only for subs because we had only 3 subs so some people would have to swap. Guess what we won we actually won the game it wasn’t that bad because they were kind of easy to beat but at least they tried there best to beat us so we cheered for them.

Unfortunately Naomi’s team lost by the Revelation Eagles because they were really good but they weren’t a school they were a club that’s why they won because they probably train 2-3 times a week.

Hope you enjoyed,

By Trendy          

No comments:

Post a Comment