Saturday 23 September 2017

Matilda The Musical!!!

Matilda The Musical!!!
Yesterday i went to Matilda the musical and it was so awesome that i really wish i could go back and watch it again. We went inside this big building in the city and sat down on the chairs and waited for the show to start.

 I went with Laurien Barks, and your probably thinking who is Laurien? well if you remember Mrs Barks and Mr Barks, laurien is their daughter. I also came with Mrs Nua, Maree.V, Skye.K, Nasibah.S, Syriah.T, Jozlo.F and myself. We all went in Mrs Nua's Van where her dogs made a mess.

We all drove to town together and while we were in the van we started to sing songs, it was so funny. When we got there we went inside and everyone except Mrs Nua and I. Then we sat in our chairs, but 2 people had to sit at the front, 4 people in the middle and 2 at the back. I was with Jozlo sitting at the back. 

The show started with a song oh and i will show you all the songs that was in the show. If you've seen the real movie and miss Trunchball grab this little girls pig tails and threw her up in the sky well that actually happened in the SHOW, and Jozlo got so scared she started shaking me. 

When the show finished i was so tired i defiantly needed a sleep, all of us did so we walked to the van and Mrs Nua dropped us off home. The first person she dropped off was Nasibah then me and i don't know the rest because i was never there, and that's what happened at Matilda there was more but i was to tired to write the others but maybe you can check the people that came with me and see if they wrote about it.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Trendy,

    Reading what you had wrote was so amazing & enjoyable to read. I hope you & the others enjoyed yourselves & that one day use get to go to another show like Matilda. I really liked reading the part where you said part of the movie Matilda, That was so awesome. I really enjoyed so keep up the great & awesome work Trendy.

    Yours sincerly,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Trendy,

    Wow it sounds like you had an amazing time at Matilda! I am so glad that you had a good time and got to enjoy the show. I loved getting a photo from Mrs Nua of you girls before the show started. What was your favourite part of the show? Did you know when I was your age this was my favourite movie! Thank-you so much for sharing your experience Trendy I am really proud of you putting this up on your blog. Keep up the great work!

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete