Friday 17 November 2017

Athletics Thank You!


WALT: Write with a specific audience in mind.

Dear Helpers, I would like to say thank you for organizing the Athletics day because you guys set up all the equipment without our help. You have been the best helper’s that I have ever had.

Athletics day was tiring and also fun at the same time because we were all having fun and not worrying about if we lose or if we win. I was having so much fun that I kept dancing to the music and not paying attention to the teachers.  

My favourite part was doing all the obstacles and also I really liked the way people said they couldn’t do it but they still tried and participated in athletics. We all participated in athletics and that’s all that matters.  

Next year I really hope that I get better at some obstacles because I did fail in some parts but at least I tried to do it. I really hope that all of us at Pt England School and I mean EVERYONE, like the teachers.   

I enjoyed doing athletics and actually participated and my favourite obstacle was running because I love running now. I learnt to never give up on stuff you think you can’t do or that you’ve never tried.

Task Description:
On Friday we had athletics day and it was AWESOME! We had to write thank you for the helper's and organisers for organising the athletics day.

No comments:

Post a Comment