Wednesday 15 November 2017

Manaiakalani Film Festival :)

Walt: Write with a specific audience in mind.


Dear all the organizers and helpers that came to the Manaiakalani Film Festival, I would like to thank all of you guys for helping set up the movie’s so we could watch it at the cinemas. I would really like to thank every helper that helped.

The Manaiakalani was Fantastic because I got to see some movies that were hilarious, cool and all kind of other stuff. We even got to see some from St Patrick's School, their movie’s were mostly about earth. We went to the cinemas to watch most of the movies, it was big and dark.

My favourite part was watching the movies because it was really entertaining to watch movies from our school and other schools. Everyone made a movie that had to do with something but my favourite out of all the movies is “Journey To Awesomeness” because my brother and cousin’s were in it.  

Next year I have a plan on what to do for the movie, I was thinking maybe we could do a “Reverse” movie. That would be satisfying. Watching people pick up something off the ground without touching it, it looks like they have “Superpowers” but they actually don’t but it would look really cool if we did do a movie about Reverse stuff.

I really enjoyed watching movies and I also learnt that earth is more important than anything in the world so look after earth because if there was no earth we wouldn’t even be here. Also Thank you so much to the helper’s and organizer's for setting up this amazing event.

Task Description: We wrote about the Manaiakalani film festival, and it was great fun when we got there. we got to see a lot of movies and they were FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. Trendy
    What a fantastic description of what must have been an epic and fantastic event. I really enjoyed how you talked about planning already for next year with a fantastic idea! Really positive to see.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete