Wednesday 19 September 2018

My Mums Childhood Poem!

As I think about my childhood and how it use to be, with only one good memory of my siblings and me, Building forts in the forest with pretend guns and grenades, playing war games till dark those were my happy days, I dreaded all those times I had to say goodbye to them, and head back to the slums that I was living in, Crying almost every night hoping God would hear my preys, “Please lord can you hear me, I want to get away from here!” Unfortunately he didn’t hear me and I was all alone again, but still hoping that one my mum would save me from this pain, one day I will have children and maybe married too, he’ll help me raise them better then what I went through, but until that day comes this is how i’ll live my life, and look forward to a bright future minus the stress and strife.

Task Description - 
The homework that we had to do was to ask an adult that is way older than you and ask them about their childhood, you collect the information that they gave you and put it together to try and make a poem. This poem was made by my mum when she was about 20 or younger. Her childhood wasn't that great but she put that in the past so please enjoy this poem that my mum made!

No comments:

Post a Comment