Thursday 27 September 2018

Our Wonderful Performances

My group and I have been learning a Niuean dance for the past few weeks to show the whole of Team 5 & 3. We did a Niuean dance because we thought that we should do something cultural for the Team.

Before we performed we obviously practiced and practiced until we thought that we’ve accomplished it. Our practices wasn’t easy at first but once we got into it, we knew all the moves off by heart. I would say that we got a 8/9 when we were practicing only because some parts we were kind of mucking around.

Our performance went better than I expected, meaning that it went way better than I thought it was gonna go. Everyone cheered and applauded as we danced to the music. I don’t know what rate that we got but I would give it a 10 because we smiled and enjoyed dancing with each other.

If I were to judge myself, I would say that I did pretty well and my group also did pretty good. The whole class was amazing today and I can’t wait until next time we do something similar. Every single one of us from Team 5 did a magnificent job and i’m sure that everyone had fun.

Task Description -
After our performance that we have been practicing for the past few weeks, we had to write about what happened. Just some things were that my group wore lava lava's, flower lei's, A's (which is like a flower crown) and we had our hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment