Wednesday 26 September 2018

EYELASHES THAT ARE 5CM LONG!!!

WALT: Self as a Reader - I know what genres I like reading, willingly explore new genres and recommend texts to other readers
RECALL -
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article - Muin Bachonaev


2. What was the key event from the news article - Muin’s eyelashes are 5cm long.


3. Where did this event take place - In Russia


4. When did this event take place - September 23, 2018


THINKING -
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article - ‘I live like everybody, there is no reason for me to take special care of my eyelashes’.


2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article - Muin Bachonaev has the record of his eyelashes 5cm long.


3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place - This event took place in Russia, Russia has 27 other languages.


4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future - This took place somewhere in Russia and I think that Muin’s eyelashes are gonna grow longer when he grows up.


5. Explain in your own words why this event took place - Only because it’s a world record and people like knowing stuff like this.


6. Use the Dictionary in the bottom right hand corner to find the meaning of 3 words from the article - I can’t answer this question because I couldn’t find the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment