Monday 1 April 2019

Bargains? HECK YEAH!

WALT - Write an exciting explanation about something I enjoy.
Hey! Have you ever gotten a bargain from a shop before, I know I have because there are always bargains at Pak'n'save and others. That's not the point but the point is I will be telling you why I love going shopping when there are sales!

Cheap but Expensive... This saying means - 'The price is cheap but it looks expensive!'. I made that up but whenever I want to buy something it's usually $20 or more, but when there's a Sale on it's like 10% off. You should be able to see me when there's 10% off!

BUYING THE WHOLE STORE! I buy a lot (and I mean A LOT!) of things when there's a bargain. Out of all the things that I would buy the most it would be FOOD! I'm in love with food so much, I'm pretty much married to it. On my wedding, he said 'you may kiss the bride', I went up to it ......... and ate it!

There you have it, I couldn't think of 3 ideas but I could only think of 2 so I hope you like them. Make sure that when there's a bargain happening make sure to tell your parents and also me. Hope you enjoyed my 2 ideas on why I love bargains, Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment