Thursday 11 April 2019

I Love Junk Food! (It's not much.... but enjoy!)

Image result for junk foodFresh crunchy fries, The delicious taste of Big Mac’s…. I must be in heaven if I had all of that stuff but anyways, Do you love junk food as much as me? Impossible! I love junk food so much and I’ll prove it to you!

I’m literally MARRIED to junk food. I know this sounds crazy but it’s true. I got married to Junk food years ago….. Before I was even born! It’s hard to believe but it’s true.

It may be fat but it’s Yummy! I can’t really think of anything to say but all I know is that I love food OK. If you have a problem with that please don’t hate me.

Well, That’s the only things that I could think of but (I still love food more than YOU!) Hope you enjoy your time eating junk food because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment