Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest Trip!


Skipping, Dancing, Running, Laughing….. Sounds interesting right? These words describe what we did at Polyfest (Well we didn’t exactly do laughing, but let’s just say we had an incredible time!). On Wednesday the 13th of March, Team 5 went to Polyfest to watch some items dance but what we really did was play games. The first activity that we played was this skipping game. We had to get a partner and try and skip with one skipping rope at the same time. After that we had a competition where we had to pick one partner to skip for the longest and it was INTENSE!  The last ones skipping was Me and Daliz and we were skipping for ages….. It felt like an hour! Unfortunately I didn’t win because I got way to tired so I stopped and Daliz won. The worst thing about it was that I jumped for like an hour just to get NOTHING! I enjoyed the activities but I didn’t like how we didn’t get to watch anything, I kinda got hyped at Polyfest though? My group (Santana, Rosaleen, Christina, Petesa and Daliz) and I went walking around buying some stuff and getting free stuff. I bought this ice cream & watermelon thing that was $7 even though we had to only spend $5. Polyfest was really fun and exciting even though we didn’t actually get to watch any dances but at least I did get to watch a  Tongan speech. My favourite was the dance thing that the two girls taught us! If you ever get to go to Polyfest you should go because its so cool and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment