Monday 25 March 2019

I Love My Friends!

This might not sound like a hobby but for some reason it is? Today I will be explaining why my favourite hobby to do is hanging out with my ‘Friends’.

They make me laugh! I love hanging out with my friends especially if I’m feeling sad. No matter how depressed I am, they always find some way to make me laugh. E.G I’m crying so hard because something bad happens….. They would cheer me up and start making me laugh by mocking themselves.

Sticking Up For One Another…… That’s something that all my friends do (well the majority of them). Whenever someone tries and puts us down, we stick up for that person and roast them. Roasting someone isn’t the best idea but we find a way to make everyone happy!

Themselves? To me I feel like I have the bestest friends in the world, they mean everything to me. Just them being themselves makes my day even brighter. My friends aren’t mean people and they’ll always find a way to make things right!

These are all of my reasons on why Friends is my favourite (and best) hobby. You might not agree with me because sometimes friends can get a little irritating but I seem to handle them somehow? Having friends is the best achievement I have ever gotten, so make sure you tell your friends that you appreciate them for being your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment