Friday 29 March 2019

Friendship Factors - Attitude Talks!

Today a girl named Jannah (Gracious Gift) came and talked to us about girl friendships, guy friendships and even guy-girl friendships. The name Jannah means 'Gracious Gift' so if you forget her actually name just say Gracious Gift.

One of the things she told us was 'How Not To Make Friends!'. Ways on getting your friends to dislike you - Backstabbing, Smothering, Showing off etc. When she told us about this it made me think a lot on how to tell if my friends really care about me or not, but of course, my friends are the best so they would never hate me (well at least I think).

'How To Make Friends?'. One I kinda related to was 'No one else feels shy'. It sounds a bit mean but the meaning of it is to never feel shy, you might be the shyest person ever but I know that you still have a confidence person waiting to come out of that shell.  When I was younger I was so afraid of everyone because I didn't talk as much, now that I have grown up I'm more confident around friends, family and strangers (STRANGER DANGER!).

I think my favourite saying out of the whole Attitude Talks was - Be Yourself! Ever since I was little I've always tried to impress people by trying to act tough or trying to show off and sometimes I would think I was cool. I'm 12 now and I've learnt to never judge yourself the wrong way and always think positive of yourself. Never take the negative from people but make that negative and turn it into a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment