Thursday 7 March 2019

What Are My Favourite Things To Do At PES!

Sleeping, Non-learning…… These are my favourite things to do at school (well I wish I could do those things) but unfortunately that’s not aloud at school, so I will be telling you some things that i’ve enjoyed throughout my years at Pt England School!

Year 6 camp! In 2017 all the year 6’s (well most of them) went to Kawau Island for the whole week. It was awesome and everytime I think about it, I just wanna go back. The reason why I loved Kawau Island was because we got to do a lot of fun activities like Abseiling, Kayaking, Sailing,  Mr Jacobson’s Obstacle course and some sports. If you ever get to go to Kawau you will love it except for the ‘Killer Hill!’.

Tech - COOKING! I love to go to Tech (Tamaki College for Year 7&8’s) only if it’s cooking. Why? Well because I get to cook and once i’ve finished cooking it…. I get to EAT IT! And OHHH it tastes delicious. E.G Most of the times we just make pasta but when we get lucky we get to make CUPCAKES or PANCAKES!!!

Sports tournaments! At school we get the opportunity to play sports for our school, we get to go somewhere and verse other schools. I’m not a sporty person but I do like to play some sports for the school like Softball, Netball etc. We just played softball not long ago for mix and girls and we all won, now we’re waiting for Auckland Champs!

Here’s 3 things I love to do at Pt England school. Coming to this school was no regret for me, I made so much funny and nice friends and they give you so many opportunities to do fun things. I hope you wished that you came to PES because this is the bestest school ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment