Tuesday 26 March 2019

Time For VACATION!

Trendy Here! You should know that I’ve been on a plane every single year and that’s all thanks to my mum and Step-dad. Just so you know their not rich they just use their money wisely, but today I will be telling you why I love to travel.

Whenever I travel I always get to learn something new, either because of the new language and culture or just because of my mum. Learning something new while traveling helps me getting a better education for myself. E.G I can learn and have fun at the same time.

Getting to know the world. I always find something new about other countries that no one would ever think of? Like how hot it is in Bali and others but not only that you get to buy random stuff you’ve never seen before.

Relaxation… I don’t always go on vacation and learn but I do relax in my own time. The one thing I love to do when I’m on vacation is swimming in the clear, polishing water. It’s so relaxing and smooth, sometimes it feels like your floating but in water.

That’s all of the reasons that I could think of but I’m sure I have more to tell. I hope you like my 3 reasons why I love Vacation and maybe one day you’ll get to travel the world and see new things you wouldn’t ever think of. Take my advice, don’t ever judge people on how they talk or dress because they just supporting their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment