Friday 8 March 2019

Who Am I? What I Want To Be?

WALT - My Shield About Who I Am And What I Want To Be?

Task Description - 
Kia Ora, My name is Trendy and this picture that you see right here is my shield that tells you who I am and what I want to be? The 4 corners of the shield is - Interests, Skills, Values and Qualities. My Interests are Music, helping others, eating, playing piano, playing softball and drawing - My Skills are cleaning, drawing, maths and breaking things - My Values are family, culture, friends, making others happy and helping others - Last of all My Qualities are loving, generous, thoughtful, appreciative, respectful, crazy sometimes, weird and always HAPPPY! 

What I want to be when I grow up is either a Doctor or a Photographer because I love to help people and i've always wanted to be a Photographer. How much money does a doctor and photographer get paid? Doctor gets paid $198.000 or $289.000 and a photographer gets paid $30.00.

My support crew? Meaning people who help me and support me with my learning and life. The people that I chose was my mum, Mrs Tele'a, Naomi, William & Josh, Santana, My Father and everyone who surrounds me. I hope this isn't to much writing for you to read but this is who I am and what I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment