Tuesday 26 March 2019

The Wonder???

Image result for paradise
Walking along the shore I see the clear, polishing water reflect on me. I looked into the water and saw myself...Then  I looked at the sky and questioned myself 'Will I ever get to travel one day?'. My name is Trendy and I've always wanted to travel the Pacific Ocean. Sometimes I wonder what's inside the sea, what type of animals live beneath the ocean?



Task Description - 
We did another quick write today and this time we weren't allowed to use the letter 'U'. At first it wasn't that hard but then I got so into the story that I was about to use a LOT of 'U's. Maybe you should do a similar challenge like this. If you enjoy reading these make sure to keep going on my blog because I might be posting these a lot for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment