Tuesday 19 March 2019

Why I love Rainbows End!

Why do people like Rainbows End? What’s so important about it? Well, today I will be telling you the reasons why I love to go to Rainbows End!

Kidz Kingdom! I know, I’m too old to go into Kidz Kingdom but their rides are really fun and safe. Their rides aren’t that high and fast but there slow and short (perfect for me!). Sometimes I don’t want to go on the big rides just in case something bad happens.

The Rollercoaster….. I ADORE the Rollercoaster. Why? Well, that’s because I love when we go in a loop and especially when we go upside down. Yes, I did say that I didn’t really like big rides but when I go upside down I like to wave my arms around because I feel ‘Free’.

FOOD OH FOOD! If you don’t know this about, I ‘LOVE’ food more than anyone in the world (not actually). The food at Rainbows End is….. DELICIOUS meaning - Fattening or Sweetening! I always but food whenever I go to Rainbows End!

Well, this is the end of my reasons in why I love Rainbows End! Maybe one day in your free time you should go to Rainbows End and take all the time you want because I guarantee you’ll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment