Tuesday 26 March 2019

Sports, Sports..... And More Sports!

Hi, I’m Trendy and If you already know me then you know I’m not a fit person but I do like sports. Since your still reading this I’ll be telling you what sports I like and Why? I like them!

Softball for DAYS!!!!! I love softball so much it’s my favourite sport. I think the reason why I like it because there’s not that much running. I also like it because I love to bat and catch. E.G I especially like batting when it’s a fast pitcher because when I hit it…. It goes far!

Rippa Rugby. Surprise, Surprise, I use to play Rippa for Marist. I only like Rippa because I love (LIKE LOVE!!) Ripping the tags. I have to admit I’m not that good at playing Rippa Rugby but at least I was the best at ripping tags so the reward for that was a bar of BIG chocolate. Unfortunately, I didn’t get it though.

Sports With My Friends. I don’t really like sports but I love playing sports with my friends. Playing with strangers and playing with friends is different because I feel more confident when I know someone in my team. When I play in a team and I know absolutely no one….. Then I get terrified.

These reasons aren’t really good but it’s good enough for me. People may not be fit but they can surprise you sometimes, they could be way better than you. All I’m saying is that to never judge people by their size or on how they look because you could be embarrassed one day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic post, very informative I wonder why other experts in this area have not seen this. You must continue your writing. I believe, you already have the basis of a great reader!
    Friend's Fusion Sports Bar

    ReplyDelete